General information from AU about international student internships
Please click here to find information about international student internships at Aarhus University in general.
Specific information from CON AMORE
About CON AMORE internships
- Internships are possible for both bachelor and master students.
- CON AMORE does not offer paid internships or virtual internships.
- You should be ready to help with different kinds of projects.
- We can not provide data for you to write up independently. If you wish to work on your own research project, you will need to bring or collect your own data.
- While there is no fixed duration for internships at CON AMORE, internships usually span from one month to a whole semester.
- It is not possible to be an intern during the summer (that is July 1st to August 15th).
Your application should include
- Letter of motivation, including why you are interested in doing your internship with CON AMORE, and when you want to do the internship.
There are two annual deadlines for applying for CON AMORE internships: 1 February (for internships starting in the fall) and 1 September (for internships starting in the spring).
All applicants will be notified by email of the result of their application by 1 March or 1 October depending on the starting date of the internship.
Please send your application to email@example.com
If you are a Danish student looking for an internship at CON AMORE
Please contact the researcher/teacher whose projects you are interested in being affiliated or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org